Sorry it has been so long since I’ve posted, but I’ve been really busy since getting back from San Antonio… including filling orders from my etsy shop.
I recently made several dresses but today I’m only going to post one since I’m still very busy and need to get to work:)
The first I made was a two-toned burgundy taffeta, with a black braided trim. (I LOVE this dress!)
Here is a closer view:
And I must recommend the hobby lobby button covering kits! I used them and they worked great. Although I did have to double up the material to make it stay… they wanted to pop apart when it was just the one layer.